Pages

Me

Me

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Conversation with a #spoonie Vlog

I've had a rough day and I know I've been skating on thin ice again. When you have Fibro it's like dancing the tango with a shadow on a knife edge; there is always the danger you will over step and fall off. I'm not sure I know anyone with it that doesn't sometimes slip up. The trick I've finally learned is to STOP!! when you get all the warning signs, pushing on can only lead in one direction; relapse.

Yes I know I don't exactly look attractive but fibro isn't always attractive...My husband decided to have a conversation with me :)

I love that I have his support to do what I do, lots of the time I look well and sometimes I look exactly as I feel...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have thoughtful, funny or imformative comments..abusive crap will be deleted